Huwebes, Oktubre 11, 2012

A Poem Dedicated to God

DEDICATED TO GOD
Words of adjectives are not enough to
describe you lot.

Songs are not enough to praise you
God.

Because You are the Beginning of all
the words and songs.

And You are the end of Everything.

So how am I going to praise you and
how am I going to describe You.

All I know is You are the fullest of
all good and beautiful things who

give me love and what is best.

You are the help, You are the food,
You are the water, You are the sun,

you are the air, You are the house,
You are my mother, my father, my brother, my sister , my friend and everything
that keeps me going , going through life
until the end. The end of loneliness and beginning of everlasting happiness.

I cannot forget when you were by me in
times of sorrow , in times of loneliness to keep me happy and keep me warm.. Warm
to keep me going, going through life till the end.

How I wish I could be as what you want
me to be. For Your Honor, it’s my honor to be chosen as the one, one who
will be Angel of Destiny.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento