Miyerkules, Pebrero 1, 2017

Warning from God Part 2

This was a follow up of my last message sent to you.
Leviticus 26:1-2
 
1 “ ‘Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.
2 “ ‘Observe my Sabbaths and have reverence for my sanctuary. I am the LORD.
 
This was His message which was just a repetition of my previous email on different verses. God keeps on repeating this message to us which I sent to you specially to those people who has not come to know God yet. God is reminding again. If you are reading my message , you will know how many times I have shared this message of God, about IDOLS.
 
Lately maraming nagjoin at dumadami each year ang nkikijoin sa Quiapo novena ng black nazarene. Dun mo makikita kung gano kapowerful si Satan sa buhay ng tao sa kasalukuyan.
 
And, since your focus is on Idols, then it follows talaga that people will forget about Sabbath. They will just keep on doing anything that would please themselves and not to please God. Sana  maopen po ang mata at isipan bago mahuli ang lahat sa buhay ng sinumang makakaunawa ng mensaheng ito.
 
I leave this to you for reflections.
 
"Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; arise, therefore, and build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the holy vessels of God into the house that is to be built for the name of the LORD."
 
Remember that God is honor and bow down in spirit and in truth not though use of images.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento